Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

I missed two days of blogging this weekend. If only each day of the weekend could be longer, oh wait, today is hour longer. Hello fall back. Friday work paid us to bring the kids in the residential home to the fair with their families. That was an experience. The child I was assigned to had never been to the fair before, so he was both terrified and mesmerized by everything we saw. It is unfortunate that being a young teenager doesn't allow for him to be more comfortable in his own skin. He was so worried about being a man that he didn't want to go on anything that might scare him. The best part of this evening is the fact that A got to walk around with us. Getting paid to hang out with my husband and a cool teenager on his first trip to the fair, not bad.

Yesterday was Halloween, and A and I dressed as victims of Universal Health care. We entered a contest at a local bar in hopes of landing the 500 dollar cash prize. We did not win, instead everyone with tits who agreed to blow the judges won. Somehow this seems similar to other elections I know of. Regardless, we drank free so all around it was a successful night.

This morning I work up with A's nipple in my face. This made me think about the fact that freshman year of college, when he was still M, his nipple was the first female nipple I ever had in my mouth. This is actually the first memory that I have where I can actually clearly remember him. I actually have a terrible episodic memory, so this isn't saying much. We were on the floor of my dorm room with my roommate, my roommate's gay best friend, my high-school boyfriend (who was still around at this point) and this crazy girl who was only hanging out with us so she could sex M. Thank god they did not have sex and crazy girl didn't stay around long, as she married the son of one of our professors, moved away, later divorced, and now she sells Tupperware and Mary Kay online. So my roommate had purchased these sex dice and we were playing with them. At some point in the game I spun and it landed on M and I was asked to lick her nipple. I did and I think she (he) was amazing at my skills, as now we are married. Short story, but vital to the development of M and I's friendship which later became A and I's relationship.

I think we are going to go walking so I better jump off.

Happy fall back Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment