Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cool Thursday

Don't you just love when a day just works out? I got up expecting to have to do some seriously difficult work at work and it ended up just working itself out. I guess that is a good lesson on not being concerned about something until it gets here. In other news, Halloween is nearing and I am looking to win a 1000 prize. Therefore I need a great costume idea. I have been toying around with some universal healthcare ideas, but nothing will top A and I's costume three years ago. Before it was popular to go as Dangle from Reno 911 A and I took old military khakis and turned then in Clemmy an Dangle outfits that rocked everyone's socks. A has amazing lady legs, so I think most of the men were questioning their sexuality. One guy kept telling him "Your grapes are gonna fall out of those tiny shorts!" as he stared. It is hilarious. That is one of the many benefits of having a husband who used to be a lady, he can work an awesome costume with some tiny shorts.

Work tonight was especially loud. I work at a residential home for developmental disabilities and every body was up up up today. I also had several cranky clients tonight. Ah such is life. A is worth every second of work I put into this second job. Someday when he has graduated and become a great success I will eat Bon Bons and not work.

Good night all

No comments:

Post a Comment