Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is it already Tuesday?

Today's schedule: Work 12:00-2:30, then lunch with KV til 4:30, class 5-8:30, and then another 1.5 hours with KV at the house. It was a really good day. As you can tell from the schedule above, KV and I's friendship has turned out to be something pretty cool. I have a feeling she is going to become a really good friend. Oh, and she inspired me to write a new short story! Speaking of stories, I have been thinking of telling the story of the first time A and I went to a bar.

When M (now A) and I were in college together there was a local bar that housed a lot of the big parties and a good time on weekends. After M and our favorite gay boy turned 18, we decided to make our way to the social crowd. M and my roomie had just started dating and both of them, the third high school boyfriend, me and the fabulous and favorite gay all went out. M bought drinks, I remember thinking how cool it was to have a girl in a man's vest buy drinks for us. I felt like the coolest kid in the bar. We drank all night and danced. Then in the middle of the dance floor M kissed my roomie, a hard forceful kiss. I remember feeling incredibly jealous. I thought it was about attention then, but I realize now it was because I had already started to love M. I still remember what that kiss looked like from where I stood and how some part of me wanted to be on the other side of that kiss.

A and I had a great weekend too. It was sweet, we spent Saturday and Sunday night with our amazing band of lesbians. Though I still feel too old to play beer pong, it is a really fun time. A really likes hanging out with them, and I know he missed out on a lot of that college fun to go and transition

I couldn't post yesterday because I was writing a paper for my last class of my masters! It is a very exciting time to be in my life! A is finishing his bachelors this semester, and is applying for grad school. Hopefully he will get in and we will move away to an exciting new place!

No comments:

Post a Comment